Hayes Anderson is highly experienced at designing, organising and managing corporate hospitality events on behalf of clients. These have included:
- customer dinner at Luton Hoo for 200 guests
- Burns Supper at Butchers' Hall, City of London, for 100 guests
- presentation lunches and Terrace receptions at the House of Commons
- Henley Royal Regatta events
- outdoor activities at Brands Hatch.
Each event is individually tailored to the needs of our client. Services include:
- concepts and proposals
- programme design
- venue selection and reservation
- selection of guest speakers and entertainers
- documentation - including invitations and menus
- displays and signage
- sound and projection systems
- staging and decor
- accommodation for delegates and speakers
- catering and refreshments
- speech writing
- promotional gifts
- real-time translation
- social and activity programmes.
We also obtain sporting and theatre tickets on behalf of clients - and can usually source tickets for any event, irrespective of their general level of availability.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, budgetary control... and our focus on delighting our customers.
Back to Services